About Me

My photo
My passion is Creating! I have been fortunate to work with some of the leaders in the Craft and Hobby Industry. See my Creative Resume by clicking on "My Creative Resume".

Thursday, October 11, 2012

Zombie or NOT

Dreamweaver Thursday
We are doing Festive Fall cards or projects for you this month!  I am reaching
into my bag of tricks to see what I have!
This is a combination of Stamps ad stencils!  I also am still thinking INK! 
The leaves on the background Penny Black and stamped with Kalidecolor Ink from
Tsukineko.  I then used my trusty Shiva Paint Stiks for the
stenciling of the background leaves!
 
I then used the "Sludge" style with my embossin paste.
I used my individual baby leaf stencil to glitter!  Stamp
and emoss the words and you have a GREAT
"Festive Fall" card!  Don't forget to go to Dreamweaver's
blog listed to the left...in fact, go visit all my stencil sisters!
 
Happy Creating!  Kristi
 
This is Frank all grown up and he is 1/2 Frank but needs BRAINS as any good zombie.  I think Frank is still looking for some yummy brains this Halloween!  I hope you all have a safe and Zombie free Halloween!  Don't forget to use Queen Kat Designs featuring the art work of Lora Brier!  Also It is fun to use Graphic 45 papers for the entire Haunting Season!
Pin It
October 12: Zombies
QKD Blog
Beth
Vikki
Janie
Emily
Maria
Teresa
QKD STORE

4 comments:

  1. Love the coloring on your Zombie-like Frankenstein!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this Frankenstein image. Your sentiment is great!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful fall card and I LOL for your Frank card.... too fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really liked your trees and the background was beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

How has this inspired you?