About Me

My photo
My passion is Creating! I have been fortunate to work with some of the leaders in the Craft and Hobby Industry. See my Creative Resume by clicking on "My Creative Resume".

Monday, October 8, 2012

Time to get Cute! With QKD

I am loving using the stamps from "The Portfolio" by Lora Brier at Queen Kat Designs.  I love the way they look with Graphic 45 papers!  I also am loving the Tombow markers!  I think it is amazing that I have picked them up again after a time and they are still so fun and easy to use.  I also went around the edge of the kitty cat image with the Tombow and then blended it out!  Hope this was "cute" enough!  Don't forget to check out all the blogs today!
Pin It
October 9: Cute Halloween
QKD Blog
Beth
Pat
Vikki
Janie
Emily
Maria
QKD STORE

2 comments:

  1. I love Graphic 45 & you are so right that the papers go wonderful with your fantastically colored image! You Go GF!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much. So fun to use the fun papers!

    ReplyDelete

How has this inspired you?