About Me

My photo
My passion is Creating! I have been fortunate to work with some of the leaders in the Craft and Hobby Industry. See my Creative Resume by clicking on "My Creative Resume".

Sunday, October 7, 2012

The GReat Pumpkin????

 Today on the fun blog hop, we are all about pumpkins!  I used a double sided card stock and did some ripping before layering the Gaphic 45 paper over the card.  I then cut out some fun images from the Graphic 45 papers and then colored the cool pumpkin!  I love "ThePortfolio" by Lora Brier stamps! Again, I used Tombow for all my coloring! Even after all these years, I really enjoy a GREAT pair of scissors!  Check out the rest of the bloggers!
P
Pin It
 
 
 
October 8: Pumpkins
QKD Blog
Pat
Beth
Vikki
Sue
Jamie
Janie
Emily
QKD STORE

No comments:

Post a Comment

How has this inspired you?