About Me

My photo
My passion is Creating! I have been fortunate to work with some of the leaders in the Craft and Hobby Industry. See my Creative Resume by clicking on "My Creative Resume".

Friday, October 5, 2012

Orange you glad you are here?


This is a fun card using a young Frank!  He is so cute!  It was so fun layering him on all orange stuff.  Of course the paper is again Graphic 45!  I love the ribbon and it is just a fun card!  I used Tombow markers and a blending pen for the color!  Check out the other lovey blogs!

Pin It
 
October 6: The Color Orange
QKD Blog
Beth
Pat
Jamie
Emily
Vikki
Janie
QKD STORE

3 comments:

  1. Great card, love the ribbon accent and yo've colored Frank beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun card!! Like that background papper!

    ReplyDelete

How has this inspired you?