About Me

My photo
My passion is Creating! I have been fortunate to work with some of the leaders in the Craft and Hobby Industry. See my Creative Resume by clicking on "My Creative Resume".

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Halloween Hop Day 3 with Queen Kat Designs


 
 Welcome to day 3 of the blog hop! I hope you are having fun so far!  Today I am using more Graphic45 paper with the cool new stamps from Lora Brier!  The cat and the moon are so cool!  I even added some Mica to the clouds!I did all of the coloring with Tombow Markers! The theme today was the color purple! What fun..enjoy the rest
Pin It
QKD Blog
Beth
Pat
Vikki
Sue
Teresa
Janie
WIS 2.0
Maria
Emily
QKD STORE

5 comments:

  1. Awesome card i love everything about this

    Hugs
    Janie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love that stamp! Fantastic card :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the stamp, and your patterned paper really rocks!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

How has this inspired you?