About Me

My photo
My passion is Creating! I have been fortunate to work with some of the leaders in the Craft and Hobby Industry. See my Creative Resume by clicking on "My Creative Resume".

Friday, October 12, 2012

Final Day for the Hop with Queen Kat Designs!

 
Well if you are not in the Halloween frame of mind by now, I don't know what will help! How fun would it be to have a party?  I used Graphic 45 for the layer and added my own information.  I then stamped the three "monsters" to indicate it is a costume party.  I used a variety of color pencil and Tombow markers.  "The Portfolio" by Lora Brier brought to you by Queen Kat Designs has been so fun!I love the detail in the images and makes it super easy to color!  I hope you use your coupon to get lots of great stuff!  See you next time!
 
 
October 13: Happy Halloween
QKD Blog
Beth
Pat
Vikki
Janie
Emily
QKD STORE
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Look at all the fun Halloween stamped images you used from QKD!! I love that combo! Great card, Kristi!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun invitation, love all the images you've used on this one!

    ReplyDelete

How has this inspired you?