About Me

My photo
My passion is Creating! I have been fortunate to work with some of the leaders in the Craft and Hobby Industry. See my Creative Resume by clicking on "My Creative Resume".

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Revisiting A Classic

Pin It
I did not think I was going get a post even done this week due to MAJOR computer problems but I decided some of you may have missed this the first time I posted this for CHA release  my Splendor ink to stencil the color on then used the sticky powder and great films to create this card! I also used paste and glitter from Art Glitter for the words.  Not too complicated but wanted to make sure and share this again!  Please visit all the design team and remember to get inky with us!  Check out Dreamweaver Blog to he left!

Kristi

7 comments:

  1. So pretty Kristi, worth reposting! Good luck with the computer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember this one, but it is a beauty that deserves to be shared again. Love the color and shading on those poppies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this card...has kind of a Fall feel to it as well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I did miss it the first time, so thank you for sharing again! Your flowers are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. KRisti I love this card and I don't mind seeing it again. The colors are so beautiful. Hope you're doing well, keep that creativity going roomie.

    ReplyDelete

How has this inspired you?