About Me

My photo
My passion is Creating! I have been fortunate to work with some of the leaders in the Craft and Hobby Industry. See my Creative Resume by clicking on "My Creative Resume".

Sunday, September 30, 2012

Queen Kat Designs Blog Hop - 13 Days Of Halloween!


 
What a fun blog hop.  I created this card using QKD new line "The Portfolio" by artist Lora Brier.  The first day of this hop is Steampunk/Skeletons so I used the "gear head guy" on the card front.
 
Pin ItI stamped him and then lightly colored him using Tombow Markers!  I then ran off copies of Lora's skull and printed my own words for this card.  I loved using the Graphic 45 papers for the background!  I did some edging in Mementos Ink from Tsukineko.  I could not help but add a hat and pretty ribbon to the edge.  Here is the full card!


 Check out all the blogs today!
QKD Blog
Pat
Beth
Vikki
Janie
Emily
QKD STORE


Happy Creating!
Kristi
 

13 comments:

  1. Love your card, Kristi!! Welcome to the team! thank you for participating in the hop! Can't wait to debut Lora's stamps this Wednesday.
    Vikki

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Love using these images!Lots of spooky fun!

      Delete
  2. Great card! Love all those images put together! The hat is a great addition, too! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is the perfect card to use for a Halloween party, beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice card! I can't wait to see more of Lora's stamps :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great card Kristi. I love the steampunk look. I can't wait to see some more!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cool card well done Kristi

    Hugs

    Janie

    ReplyDelete
  7. You did a beautiful job. Love how you did the skull wearing the hat.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great job love the color scheme!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card, that ribbon you've added is perfect. And I love the hat you've added to one of the skulls.

    ReplyDelete

How has this inspired you?