About Me

My photo
My passion is Creating! I have been fortunate to work with some of the leaders in the Craft and Hobby Industry. See my Creative Resume by clicking on "My Creative Resume".

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Final Post for Christmas In August

So sorry this photo is a bit blurry!  This s the GREAT background stencil that matches the awesome Christmas tree from last winter.  I used the double glitter technique and just added, very carefully, one color at a time!  I  think it came out pretty well.
This it the completed card!  You can find all the glitter at Art Glitter and Stencils at the following pages if you can't find them in your local stores:

Art Glitter
Stencils

You can still play along with our challenge!  Check out all the blogs to the left starting with Dream It Up! 

Sparkle On,
Kristi



8 comments:

  1. Great job, as always, on the double glitter technique, which goes so well with this stencil.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow stunning and to have so much detail in the coloring. AMAZING!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kristi, I took this card to New England with me and had soooo many people ask how it was done! Gorgeous card.... thank you for posting it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done! Double glitter is now one of my favorites. You did a super job.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! You did a fabulous job with that glitter. I wonder how long this took. It's a beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are a VERY patient person to do this in double glitter, it's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Could you get any more glitterific. My friend this is a stunning card. I can;t even imagine how long it took you have the patience of a saint.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This must have taken a bit of time getting the glitter in the precise locations. Beautiful card, Kristi!

    ReplyDelete

How has this inspired you?