About Me

My photo
My passion is Creating! I have been fortunate to work with some of the leaders in the Craft and Hobby Industry. See my Creative Resume by clicking on "My Creative Resume".

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Dreamweaver Christmas In August Challenge

I am so excited to get to post CHRISTMAS CARDS!  I don't mind the heat so much but I love Christmas!  I have more Christmas Stamps and Stencils than anything else!  LOVE the season and all that goes with it.   So we are having Christmas in August Challenge for Dreamweaver this month and below is the prize for the the challenge winner!  Play and win! 

My first post is using this stencil.  I love DOUBLE GLITTER TECHNIQUE!  So here is my finished card for the day.

I did an 5 X 7 Card (A7) size.  I love the larger size!  I used some Dazzlers, Ultrafine Glitter and Microfine Glitters.  The "white" glitter is actually Crystal Glitter!  I used two tones of green, twig and various pink!  LOVE the softer colors!  All Glitter is from ART GLITTER!!!

Sorry it is blurry but you can see a bit more of the detail color.
I LOVE the way the branches came out!
And again with the finished card!  Happy Creating

Want to get into the holiday spirit a little early? Link your own Christmas in August creations to the Dream It Up! blog mr. linky, or email pics of your creations to lynell@dreamweaverstencils.com, for an opportunity to win this wonderful newly released Heart Ornaments:

Don't you just love this new design? There are several newly released stencils and products from CHA last month, which you can view for yourself HERE. During the week of August 20th - 25th, the Dream Team will be posting all week with a hop on Saturday to top it all...featuring all of these new fabulous designs...in collaboration with the Woodware UK team. Just a little hint...you may want to buy all of these new designs now, so you are ready and waiting for the inspiration that will come your way that week! Meanwhile, check out what the rest of the team has  been creating this week:
Kristi Van Doren (you are here)
__._,_.___

6 comments:

  1. You and Laura are kindred spirits, like Anne (with an "e") and Diana in Anne of Green Gables. This is really stunning ...absolutely love that pink glitter color on the hearts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the sparkles on the hearts, and the branches are so crisp and clean. Love it, love it, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gotta love those glitters! This is beautiful Kristi, and I love your colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kristi, great job, it's always fun to see everyone's takes on the same stencil.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job with the glitter...so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how both you and Laura used a variety of glitter...UF to chunky...with this stencil!

    ReplyDelete

How has this inspired you?