About Me

My photo
My passion is Creating! I have been fortunate to work with some of the leaders in the Craft and Hobby Industry. See my Creative Resume by clicking on "My Creative Resume".

Thursday, July 19, 2012

Thursday with Dreamweaver

It is a Summer Fun Challenge!  Dreamweaver is hoping you will be playing along this month for our challenge.  The winner this month will win one of our brand new Christmas Stencils!  So...what is more fun in summer for us in this industry is CHA!  For those of you that just read the blog for fun, this is the Craft and Hobby Association huge convention for the summer.   Dreamweaver has introduced our new designs for winter so I want to share some pictures from a class Dreamweaver offered to retailers yesterday!
Students Enjoying the class!

Louise giving GREAT helpful hints!
Laura helping out with crowd control!

A lot was learned and everyone had fun!  I think it was a success.  Now of course I want to share a card with you using a brand new stencil.  Happy Birthday is very summer fun!  And I don't know of anything more fun than a summer birthday and celebrating with a double glitter technique!
I used a waterfall technique on this card and applied one color at a time.  I then used Crystal glitter for the entire background!  I hope you are having a lot of summer fun!  Enjoy!

Happy Creating...
Kristi

5 comments:

  1. Kristi, Thank you for sharing CHA! I am sorry I couldn't be there, it looks like you all had a great time and made a fab. birthday card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish I could have been there, too. Great card, Kristi.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very fun and festive card! Thanks for sharing photos of the CHA class. Bet it was a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was great seeing you at CHA, exhausting but inspirational too! This card is gorgeous in person, no picture could do it justice.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is great, and this stencil is being put on my wish list, I could see this one being used manny times considering how many birthday cards I need to make...

    ReplyDelete

How has this inspired you?