About Me

My photo
My passion is Creating! I have been fortunate to work with some of the leaders in the Craft and Hobby Industry. See my Creative Resume by clicking on "My Creative Resume".

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

New Month New Challenge with Dreamweaver!

July is Summer Fun with Dreamweaver!  Hope you all will play along!  I am reposting a card in light of the holiday!  Hope everyone had a safe and happy 4th of July!

This is the finished card!  I used paste and Glitter!!!



A Closer look!  I love the added sparkle of Want 2 Scrap stones! 

Come back next week and see what fun things we have in store for you from all the Dream Team...listed to the left!
Happy Creating...
Kristi

9 comments:

  1. Hey busy lady...when did you find time to do this with your crazy busy schedule? Great card and beautious glitters too! Thanks for all you do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun and festive card! Great for kicking off some summer fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. VERY Summery Card :) Our fireworks were postponed due to rain ha ha, welcome to BC, glad I got to see some anyway!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect card for 4th of July and summer time fun . . . as bright and glittery as last night's fire works display.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the sparkly card! Perfect for this week too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Perfect card for our Summer Fun kickoff!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lots of SPARKle in YOUR 4th of July! Hee hee. So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Very fun, summery and sparkly!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I missed seeing the fireworks this year...but I'm sure yours are even more sparkly and pretty, than those would have been. Nice job!

    ReplyDelete

How has this inspired you?