About Me

My photo
My passion is Creating! I have been fortunate to work with some of the leaders in the Craft and Hobby Industry. See my Creative Resume by clicking on "My Creative Resume".

Thursday, July 26, 2012

More Summer Fun With Dreamweaver Stencils

I still can't believe that CHA has come and gone!  It was so GREAT!  I want to share with you some of the sample boards that were up in the booth!
Pam And Liz Mugging for the camera!  What wonderful people and a joy to be around!


Great display of the products Dreamweaver has to enhance the stencils.  6 NEW colors of  Color Solutions!!  I love this alcohol ink, it is rich in color and and has a little longer dry time!

A great sample board showing our Molten Technique!


New Stencil Designs!


My Friend and Glitter Partner...Laura!!


So yes CHA was a blast.  Here is one of the designs from the NEW RELEASE Designs from Dreamweaver!  I used this design last week with double glitter and here is my Zentangle version of the same design.  Don't forget to play along with the Dreamweaver Challenge!  Check out the Dreamweaver Blog for full details.  Also, make sure and check out the rest of the team and their blogs!  They are listed to the left of my blog!


2 comments:

  1. Fun pictures! Can you send them to me so I can put them up on the FB page? What a colorful Zentangle, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very amusing, Kristi! Isn't it amazing what people will do in pictures if they don't think they will ever be published.........
    As always, a cute Zentangle!

    ReplyDelete

How has this inspired you?