About Me

My photo
My passion is Creating! I have been fortunate to work with some of the leaders in the Craft and Hobby Industry. See my Creative Resume by clicking on "My Creative Resume".

Thursday, July 26, 2012

Last Day of the Blog Hop!


Graphic 45, Art Glitter and Want2Scrap are teaming up this week to bring you tons of inspiration using our products!






After you check out the projects of our design team, be sure to head on over to the Want2Scrap blog and Graphic 45 blogs to find out what the talented members of their Design Team have in store for you today! Art glitter will be giving away 4 prizes! Just leave a comment on Art Glitter Blog by Sunday July 29th!

**********

Here are the Design Team members that will be posting for Art Glitter this week and days! Check them out and then leave a comment for them and on Art Glitters Blog for your Chance to win BLOG CANDY!
**************************************************************************
Well, as always, I got ambitious so here is my project for this GREAT hop!  On a personal note, these companies are all amazing and have excellent products.  Please make sure and check them out!
So on to my project for today...
This is a photo of the supplies used for my project:

I used the NEW Halloween paper, various BLING from Want 2 Scrap and of course GLITTER!  The tray is from McGuffey Woodworking and is very unique, the back unscrews  and is removable so you can work on a flat surface

I took the back off of the tray and then figured out my papers.  I then sat the frame on top just to make sure I liked the way it looked.

I then painted!
Now I will show you frame by frame what was added!  This is the fun part!!
I added black Art Glitter to the dress only of the witch on the broom.  I used some scrable type letters to spell wicked.  I also took my Dries Clear Glue and edged the witch panel then applied Gold Nugget glitter.  The other bling is fromWant 2 Scrap and I added it on the divider of the tray.
This is the next panel to the right.  I Used Pumpkin/Heather/Black Art Glitter on the Want 2 Scrap flourish chipboard.  I also edged the boarder with black glitter.  I love the BOO in the letters and the hint of additional bling on the flourish.
I just added some glitter to the edges of the photos but then added an actual skeliton key to the corner.  I may go back later and add more, but for now, I am happy!  I love how the glitter sets off the paper!
This is a fun and simple panel. I wanted the fun paper to show in the background so I just cut a section of the paper and edged it with glitter.  I then added a fun swirl of gold in color embellishments tot he paper.  I added a mosic tile in black and added the bling in the center.  As you can see another key has been added along with the starting of the word Halloween. (Notice the orange mosaic with bling in the corner!)
Again, don't you love all the BLING!  Of course the rest of the word is spelled out and another fun key is added.  More glitter and more sparkle!!
I have to admit, ths is my FAVORITE of all the panels!  I cut the clock out of a full sheet and then using the Kelly glitter went around the numbers with a paint brush and Dries Clear Adhesive.  Then I went in and added more adhesive with the the brush and used the Black glitter!  I added a bit of bling to the center of the clock hands.  I LOVE the pumpkin as the pedulum for the clock!  Of course, I added more Pumpkin glitter!  I also finished the phrase Halloween Fun!
So this is the finished box!  Hope you have enjoyed the hop!  Don't forget to got the Art Glitter Blog and leave a comment to get entered for the Blog Candy!

 We have Blog Candy to give away to 4 of our lucky commenters! Also, make sure you stop and visit us as well as our friends over at Want2Scrap and Graphic 45 each day this week, prizes and lots of wonderful inspiration coming your way! Also, make sure you stop by the Want2Scrap Facebook Page and Graphic 45 Facebook page this week and tell them Art Glitter sent you!

CELEBRATE USA FREE SHIPPING IN JULY! We are celebrating our great country's birthday all July with FREE SHIPPING on any standard retail shipping order of $50 or more*

ULTRAFINE 1 OZ JARS STILL ONLY $5.98
BY POPULAR DEMAND THROUGH JULY 31 Reg. $7.32
*Get Coupon
here... Wholesalers Details here...






















41 comments:

  1. Excellent idea! Can I use it as an inspiration? Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Inspiration is what it is all about!

      Delete
  2. Awesome tray! Love the Halloween theme.

    Smiles~
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this.and I now know what I can do with some of my scrabble tiles !!!
    Barbara Bird
    MdStrwbery@aol.com
    MdStrwbery.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how this came together! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fun project. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This project is really, really pretty. What a great display for Halloween! TFS.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am slowing getting to where I enjoy the FUN of it! Thanks

      Delete
  7. Fabulous altered project. What a fun Halloween decor piece.
    Marcie

    ReplyDelete
  8. This si a wonderful altered project. Love that it's for Halloween. The extra details of glitter and bling just make it all pop. Fabulous. Loved this. Can't wait to try something similar. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful project. Just purchased a painters try and can use your inspiration. tfs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is great! I just love this one because it can be taken a part, designed and then finished!

      Delete
  10. WOW!!! This is so cool! I love all of the details you put into it :) And of course, I'm a halloween nut, so I love it all the more!

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW...that's alot of bling !! I just LOVE it ! Great job. Thank you for the play by play of how you used the glitter and bling. This looks like a really fun project. I'm going to try this one ! TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love how you created each panel separately and with so much goulish fun! Great piece to either hang on the wall or on the mantle... happy that the last hop was a hallowe'en theme b/c it's my favourite time of year! Happy Friday :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Kristi, this is wonderful. Gorgeous application of all that pizazz via art glitter. Love all the metal elements you have used and adore each panel. This hop has been super amazing!
    :O)
    Jessica S
    already a blog follower, but followed you via Networked Blogs today. Hope you reach 125 soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Kristi!!
    You did such a great job on your shadow box!!! I LOVE the way you used the Art glitter---especially on the clock and flourish!!! So elegant!! Thank you for sharing and for allowing me to glean from you:) be blessed
    ~Beyond Measure
    Tammy
    www.urbeyondmeasure.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. So much fun! Love these papers and the added goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  17. OK--WOW--TOTALLY WANT this!!! Only trouble is I'd need TWO, uhhh, THREE, as I'd have to share with my 2 grown Halloween fanatics too!!! This is truly FABULOUS!!! TFS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is fabulous! I love Halloween, and this is a fabulous decoration piece!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great box. Love the Halloween theme. Looks nice.

    ReplyDelete
  20. It must have been a great fun to make it! It looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  21. This was such a fun project to explore! These G45 papers have to be my favorite for Halloween and I really enjoyed seeing your process.

    ReplyDelete
  22. I'm loving the Halloween projects. Thought yours was amazing. Love the way you used the glitter.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Awesome job. I just love decorated trays. Smart idea to take the back off.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Amazing...I love detail and the details you've made are so wonderful...absolutely great job....love those papers.

    ReplyDelete
  25. LOVE. love , love that new G45 Happy Haunting, it's vintagy cuteness at it's best... love how you highlighted with the bling and glitter, so much creative detail in every panel... CUTE FUN !!

    ReplyDelete
  26. I LOVE the halloween theme! It looks amazing. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  27. GORGEOUS!!! Great job Kristi...you KNOW how much I love this! LOL!

    ReplyDelete

How has this inspired you?