About Me

My photo
My passion is Creating! I have been fortunate to work with some of the leaders in the Craft and Hobby Industry. See my Creative Resume by clicking on "My Creative Resume".

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Just Another Sparkling Thursday with Dreamweaver and Glitter


AND
ARE TEAMING UP THE ENTIRE MONTH OF JUNE TO BRING YOU AN AMAZING CREATIVE COLLABORATION MIXING DREAMWEAVER STENCILS AND ART GLITTER. COME ALONG FOR THE RIDE...WE PROMISE IT WILL BE A SPARKLING ONE!

Visit the Art Glitter blog and the Dream It Up! blog for fabulous inspiration from both talented design teams. We are encouraging all of you to play along with the challenge of creating with Dreamweaver Stencils and Art Glitter*, preferably using the Double-Glitter Technique with a wedding theme. Just link your creation to the Mr. Linky on the Dream It Up! blog, or email pics to lynell@dreamweaverstencils.com, for an opportunity to win one of four fabulous glitter and stencil prize packages. One winner will be chosen each week. (US and Canada only, please).

 
For more inspiration from the Art Glitter design team, please visit their blog for a complete list of players throughout the month.

*For the month of June Art Glitter is selling 1 oz jars of glitter for $5.98 (regular price $7.32)! Get the deets HERE!

Today I am actually doing a wedding and double glitter card!  Call me crazy..well, don't call me crazy, just being a rule follower for a change.  OK my Dreamweaver sisters, you may now pick your jaws up off the floor as I follow the rules! Te he he

I had a friend get married recently and her colors were on my favorites so when creating her card I made an extra.  Above are the supplies I used in this post.  Yes, the phone was an important part of the process.  So I soaped the stencils, attached them to the sticky paper, used 3 colors of glitter for the each word.  I then removed the stencil and poured on the "Crystal" glitter.  Yummy Colors!  So this is what the finished card looks like!

And a closer look!  Thanks for stopping by.  Check out the Art Glitter blog and the Art Glitter girls blogs listed on the home page.  Look to the left and see all my Dreamweaver Sisters and check them all out and then get creating to get entered for some blog candy!

Happy Creating...
Kristi

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Kristi I'm sure your friend loved it. I really like the colors you chose. Went to a meeting this evening and one of the women there asked me If I knew that I had glitter on my chest. I told her I had a sparklling personality.LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such rich colors and so pretty, Kristi.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have to know that "Cherish" is my favorite word in the whole world, so I'm going to tell people that you made this beautiful card just for ME, tee hee.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful colors of glitter for this, Kristi! I like that you ink distressed around the edges a bit, as well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good job, glitter princess! I, too like the inking around the edges. Very elegant color choices!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Kristi. You have been on my mind a lot lately. I hope you're well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card Kristi! I almost used those words too, even had it all glittered, but just couldn't make it fit in my card. Oh well save it for another!

    ReplyDelete

How has this inspired you?