About Me

My photo
My passion is Creating! I have been fortunate to work with some of the leaders in the Craft and Hobby Industry. See my Creative Resume by clicking on "My Creative Resume".

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Dreamweaver and Art Glitter Together Again

Well, we have had the best month of glitter and stencils!  I think everyone has hopefully watched the video to see the technique, although I will post the link at the end of this.  Please make sure and play along fo the final week of the double glitter challenge!  So here is my final final card...this is dedicated to my friend Casey's daughter Sarah...She will so understand...but these cup cakes are NOT a hat!
These are up close and personal!  I love how you can really see the sparkle of the transparent glitter!
I also lovet he fun trim/ribbon that I found in my treasures.  Gave a great accent to the card.

And this is the final card all put together.  I love the layers and the glitter and and the stencil!  I love it all!  This has been so fun to blend Dreamweaver Stencils and Art Glitter!  Thanks for Joining Us!!!  Now visit all the rest of the Dream Team listed to the left of my blog and go to the Art Glitter blog and check out all the GREAT creations they have made thoughout the month.

Here's the infomation on how to play:

Visit the Art Glitter blog and the Dream It Up! blog for fabulous inspiration from both talented design teams. We are encouraging all of you to play along with the challenge of creating with Dreamweaver Stencils and Art Glitter*, preferably using the Double-Glitter Technique with a wedding theme. Just link your creation to the Mr. Linky on the Dream It Up! blog, or email pics to lynell@dreamweaverstencils.com, for an opportunity to win one of four fabulous glitter and stencil prize packages. One winner will be chosen each week. (US and Canada only, please).



 
For more inspiration from the Art Glitter design team, please visit their blog for a complete list of players throughout the month.


*For the month of June Art Glitter is selling 1 oz jars of glitter for $5.98 (regular price $7.32)! Get the deets HERE!

Happy Creating!
Kristi

11 comments:

  1. Kristi ... you and Liz are on the same wave length today, I love the cupcakes they are so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You and LIz are on the same track today!!LOL Beautiful trim too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know what they say about great minds . . . Love the cupcakes, Kristi!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All the BEST designers are cupcake crazy! LOL

      Delete
  4. Interesting that both you and Liz used the Cupcakes stencil! The Art Glitter really is perfect for creating yummy cupcakes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Made me want to make cupcakes but didn't. these look pretty enough to eat! LOL

      Delete
  5. Really pretty. I am kind of thinking that I need to get my cupcake stencils back from my friend and get cracking! I like the "sweet" look of these cupcakes and the trim!

    ReplyDelete
  6. YUMMY! Love your glitter cards. The trim really pops the cupcakes. Beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. They DO look good enough to eat,a little crunchy maybe, but they sure look sweet! That trim is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

How has this inspired you?