About Me

My photo
My passion is Creating! I have been fortunate to work with some of the leaders in the Craft and Hobby Industry. See my Creative Resume by clicking on "My Creative Resume".

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Last week for Black & White with a Pop

It seems I am almost out of cards that are black and white with a pop of color.  That works out well since this is the last week before the NEW challenge.  You may want to be thinking about the next big thing! Well I started with a Zentangle and am going to end with one!
I really do like the pop on this one.  Adding the domino was fun!  And I LOVE the rooster stencil! I do love a good "tangle"! 
Starting In June we will be doing a cross promotion with Art Glitter!  Here are some fun details!
*********************************************************************8
All of our designers will be using the Double Glitter Technique! Make sure and check out Dreamweaver Designers every Thursday!

You can find all their designers at http://dreamweaverstencils.blogspot.com/


Make sure and play along all month with this fun challenge. Make sure and LINK to the Dreamweaver site to be eligible for 1 of 4 prize packages! You may even get your creation featured on Art Glitter's Blog!


Hope everyone will play along. If you don't know how to do the Double Glitter Technique please head over to http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Foyo09lKpw4 for a demo by Lynell Harlow, Owner of Dreamweaver Stencils.
 
Happy Creating!
Check out the Art Glitter Blog too!
Kristi
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

How has this inspired you?