About Me

My photo
My passion is Creating! I have been fortunate to work with some of the leaders in the Craft and Hobby Industry. See my Creative Resume by clicking on "My Creative Resume".

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Have a Safe & Happy Memorial Day Weekend

Hello all and welcome to Dreamweaver Thursday.  Hope you are having a GREAT time playing along with our Challenge for the month.  I am sort of doing Black and White with a pop (well a lot ) of color!  I am using one of the new designs from Dreamweaver.  I love the  White Glossy Embossing Paste and then using Color Solutions to add color.  OH..and I cheated, my suede paper is actually BROWN!

And here is a closer look at the glitter "Autumn"!
I did that using Black Matte Embossing Paste with Art Glitter applied while it was still wet.  This is short and sweet but I hope you still enjoyed!  Sorry, still recovering from some serious bronchitis so any prayers are welcome and appreciated!

Happy Creating
Kristi

7 comments:

  1. I love the trees, this new stencil is going to be a real winner, or maybe it is just your great card?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Kristi! We never would have known if you didn't tell us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't this great?!!! Love the fall background colors being a foil for the black trees!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your "pop" of color! Lol. Great effect with the glitter word.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This IS a gorgeous stencil! Very pretty execution, too. Great job, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The trees are a great one for using color. The addition of Autumn is brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This beautiful Kristi!! Beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete

How has this inspired you?