About Me

My photo
My passion is Creating! I have been fortunate to work with some of the leaders in the Craft and Hobby Industry. See my Creative Resume by clicking on "My Creative Resume".

Monday, May 14, 2012

Butterfly Fun with Robin's Nest and Want 2 Scrap

Hello all!  I have been getting a lot of graduation announcements and got tired of creating the same sort of card for every person.  So many kids view graduation as the end of high school and I wanted to give hope to what will come!  This is my take on new beginnings!
Supplies needed:
Embellishments from Want 2 Scrap
Various Inks (Tsukineko Memento/Versa Fine in Rich Cocoa & Habanero)
3D Crystal Laquer
Stamp: Not listed on the stamp...sorry

Step 1: Cut your base card to A7 (5 X7)
Step 2: Cut decorative paper to 4 3/4 X 6 3/4
Step 3: Cut solid piece of card stock 3 1/4 X 5 1/4
Step 4: Cut decorative paper to 3 X 5
Step 5: Edge each layer with Rich Cocoa & Habanero.  Alternate starting with the Rich Cocoa on the base and then Habanero.


Step 6: Ink stamp with Habanero then edge with Rich Cocoa and stamp on lower right side of the smallest layer.  It will overlap on to other layers as well.
Step 7: Pick Bling and place on card.
Step 8:  Add some glitter and you are done!
And a few closer looks...as the glitter sort of mimics the decorative paper... 
 
Thanks for checking this out!  Leave me some love for chance to win some BLING!!! 

Happy Creating
Kristi


2 comments:

  1. Great card.

    craftymom205 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful job that you did on your card. I really love it!

    ReplyDelete

How has this inspired you?