About Me

My photo
My passion is Creating! I have been fortunate to work with some of the leaders in the Craft and Hobby Industry. See my Creative Resume by clicking on "My Creative Resume".

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Black and White Challenge!

Hi all!  Dreamweaver Stencils is still looking for fun and creative responses to the challenge!  Please make sure and check out Dreamweaver's Blog for full details. Also make sure and visit all the Dream Team Blogs!

This month has been Graduation or Black & White challenge.  I love B/W so here is another project I did with Dreamweaver!
I have started finding stones that are flat so I can stencil on the stone then wire wrap the stone!  I used Black Matte Embossing Paste with LM149 stencil.  This is a small area of the stencil used.
I love using the a little Art Institute Glitter in Crystal just as an accent.  I sprinkle it on the embossing paste while it is wet!  If you want to try this the best tip I can give is to tape a part of the stencil to the rock and very carefully pull the paste over the stencil.  Also, make sure paste is completely dry before doing your wire wrapping. 

Hope you have enjoyed this project.  Happy Creating!
Kristi








12 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness Kristi! This is a work of art! Flat stones, huh? I've never seen any so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Miss Lynell! Your products INSPIRE!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely, Kristi! You do inspire to think out of the box.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great idea! Where are you finding your stones? My wire work could use some practice, but I will be trying this idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fabulous jewelry piece, Kristi! Love this! Hmmm...my bday is next month...just sayin'!

    ReplyDelete
  6. AH-MAY-ZING! This is so very cool! (It somehow seems unfair that you not only do everything, but do it well! Good work, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, this is beautiful Kristi! You do great work!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunned and Amazed! and it's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing work! I had no idea you could do something like this with stencils. So Lovely...thank you for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Kristi...you do some of the most amazing things . You truly inspire me, I hope you are well my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  11. An Edwardian lady in full dress was a wonder to behold, and her preparations for viewing were awesome.Bridal silks

    ReplyDelete

How has this inspired you?