About Me

My photo
My passion is Creating! I have been fortunate to work with some of the leaders in the Craft and Hobby Industry. See my Creative Resume by clicking on "My Creative Resume".

Friday, February 10, 2012

The Robin's Nest CHA Page!

I am the first to let you know that I am not a huge scrapbooker.  I use the papers and supplies in altered art, cards, paper crafts etc.  I took some fun photos at CHA and thought I would use some of the cool papers from The Robins Nest to show them off! 

I love black and white!  I printed my photos of me with some fun friends and also wonderful and creative folks at CHA.  I had 5 photos and matted them on solid black card stock from WorldWin.  I also cut a 4 1/2 X 4 1/2 black and silver square and put in the center of the white and black paper with flourishes.  I attached all the photos where I wanted them then the fun began!


Next I added some additional flourishes with a Dreamweaver Stencil.  I used Black Matte paste and then added Crystal Glitter over it for more sparkle.

The flowers were covered with Perfect Paper Adhesive (PPA) from USArtQuest the dusted with Crystal Glitter.  I added the Dew Drops in Black in all the centers of the flowers and added more glitter!
In the swirls of the stencil flourishes I added a white Dew Drop!
Just a closer look!
And now the finished page...
CHA is great for catching up with folks you only see a couple times a year!  I am glad for facebook and email to keep up with all of them throughout the year!

Happy creating and don't forget to stop back Thursday for the Dreamweaver blog post!
Kristi





No comments:

Post a Comment

How has this inspired you?