|These are the products I have on hand from US Artquest.|
I will be using the Perfect Pigments, Mica Tiles, Mica Flakes, brushes and PPA!
1. I took a pencil and marked off the sections. This makes it easy to see where the dividers will be so you can, in this case, paint just over the lines and there will be no bleed over.
|You can see the grid marks and I charted which Perfect Pigment color I wanted where.|
3. Continue to paint until you have the entire board painted. I confess, I goofed a little and marked the colors I was going to use with INK...UGH..so had to paint a coupe of coats. Fortunately what I am adding will cover any trace of pen marks.
4. I got out my trusty Dreamweaver Stencils and decided which designs I would use for background. I then used the Perfect Pigment to tint the White Glossy Paste. This way I had lighter shades of the same colors.
|get out small amount of paste|
|add Perfect Pigment|
|Mix and apply to stencil.|
5. I got out my Mica Tiles and split them into thinner sections so I could sandwich mica powder/mica flakes/PPA/Perfect Pigments between the layers.
6. At this point you press them together and moosh them around. Yes, MOOSH! It blends the colors and anything you have mixed in. This also makes the tiles stencil ready.
7. For this project I now attached the back to the frame.
8. I now choose other elements I want to add to each square. I use a paper flower, wire and wonderful crystal beads from Connie Crystal. This is how each section turned out!
|Crystal Effects, Perfect Pigments, PPA and Mica Powder tile.|
|PPA, Perfect Pigments and Mica Powder Tile|
|Flower was touched up with Stargazers. PPA, Perfect Pigments and Mica Powder Tile.|
|Flower touched up with Stargazers paint. Mica Flakes, PPA and perfect Pigments Tile.|
|PPA, Mica Powder, Perfect Pigments Tile.|
AND NOW THE SUM OF THE WHOLE!!!!