About Me

My photo
My passion is Creating! I have been fortunate to work with some of the leaders in the Craft and Hobby Industry. See my Creative Resume by clicking on "My Creative Resume".

Monday, January 23, 2012

Sneak Peek for Dreamweaver Stencils

OK, I shared a partial image on the 19th of a new design from Dreamweaver Stencils. 
Here is the full card!!
This was done by inking the stencil then running it through my embossing machine.  I added some sticky powder from Stampee Crafts (available from Dreamweaver Stencils).  I then used the holographic foil with the heat laminater.  Layer on several layers of card stock from Worldwin and there you have it!  Tune in tomorrow for....
Happy Creating,
Kristi

5 comments:

  1. I love how you did this card. Great detail and texture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The soft background colors really makes the poppy stand out. Can't wait to see it in person.

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous card creation Kristi! Elegance in simplicity!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love LOve LOVE that stencil! I also just adore the way that you used it here. With the Stampee foil on it, I just can't wait to see it in person!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful! What a wonderful technique!

    ReplyDelete

How has this inspired you?