About Me

My photo
My passion is Creating! I have been fortunate to work with some of the leaders in the Craft and Hobby Industry. See my Creative Resume by clicking on "My Creative Resume".

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Sneak Peek Day 4! Dreamweaver Stencils

Don't forget to come see us at CHA in Booth #863!!

Yesterdays teaser.........


And no to share with you Stencils LX7012 Waves and Dots & LL3020 Retro Sitting Cat

The background was done with Black Glossy Paste and the Cat is embossed on Black Metal!  this is what is called a clean and simple card.  Once again I used Caribbean Colors card stock from WorldWin !!  I love the fun retro look!  Now for tomorrows sneak peek!


 Very little to go on for this one!  Te he he.

Happy Creating,
Kristi


1 comment:

  1. I love this embossed and sanded on the black metal, and that background looks great.

    ReplyDelete

How has this inspired you?