About Me

My photo
My passion is Creating! I have been fortunate to work with some of the leaders in the Craft and Hobby Industry. See my Creative Resume by clicking on "My Creative Resume".

Friday, January 27, 2012

The Last Sneak Peek for Dreamweaver Stencils before CHA...Doors open the 29th!

This is what I posted yesterday for you to scratch your head and say "what int he world"?  This is the new stencil LL3025 Mushrooms!  Come by the booth to see all the samples!  Booth #863

How cool is this stencil!  I used Glossy White Paste on Black Suede paper from US Artquest.  After the paste dried I used the cool Color Solutions from Dreamweaver!  It is the best alcohol ink I have used.  It is richer in pigment and gives you more work time. I then layered on WorldWin card stock with the base of the card from The Robin's Nest.  What fun!   Again, visit all the blogs from The Dream Team! 

One more sneak peek and then CHA will be upon us!


Happy Creating,
Kristi

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful -- love the colours you used over the paste.

    ReplyDelete

How has this inspired you?