About Me

My Photo
My passion is Creating! I have been fortunate to work with some of the leaders in the Craft and Hobby Industry. See my Creative Resume by clicking on "My Creative Resume".

Saturday, January 28, 2012

CHA OPENS TODAY!!

All Dreamweaver Stencil designs can now be seen at booth#863!!  Also, you will be able to order from Stencil With Style!  What a fun group of stencils.  Today I tempted you with this little tidbit.
I chose this as my last sneak peak to say "Thank You" for following a long this week with Sneak Peeks!  This is stencil LL3022 Festive Thank You!
This was done with White Glossy Paste on WorldWin Caribbean Colors.  I then went back over the area with alcohol based markers!  Thank you all again for following along this week and come by booth 863 if you are at CHA!

Just for fun I will have a couple more cards for the duration of CHA!  Sneak Peek...


Happy Creating,
Kristi

No comments:

Post a Comment

How has this inspired you?