About Me

My Photo
My passion is Creating! I have been fortunate to work with some of the leaders in the Craft and Hobby Industry. See my Creative Resume by clicking on "My Creative Resume".

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Another Sneek Peek from Dreamweaver stencils!

So here is the fun teaser from yesterday!
And the reveal of  LL3021 Retro Standing Cat, LX7011 Big Dots, LG741 Kitty Words, LX7012 Waves and Dots

This all done on Worldwin Paper Caribbean Colors with Black Glossy Paste and White Glossy Paste.  What fun for retro fitted kitty! Don't forget to visit my Dreamy Sisters listed in the bar on the left.  Dreamweaver Stencils booth # 863 for CHA !! stop by and see us!

And your teaser for tomorrow...
Happy Creating,
Kristi

1 comment:

  1. What a fun background for the cat, and featuring your favorite color...orange!

    ReplyDelete

How has this inspired you?