About Me

My photo
My passion is Creating! I have been fortunate to work with some of the leaders in the Craft and Hobby Industry. See my Creative Resume by clicking on "My Creative Resume".

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Another Sneek Peek From Dreamweaver Stencils

OK, here was the sneak peek from yesterday...
And now the full card using LG742 Pointed Celtic Knot
This was done using Pearlescent Embossing Paste on Suede Paper from US Artquest! I added the little flower in the center.  I thought it needed a bit more pop so of course I added a little glitter to the flower!  Check us out at CHA Booth #863!  Check out the rest of the Dream Team to see what new designs they are sharing.  The team is listed to the left!  Tune in Tomorrow for more....


Happy Creating,
Kristi

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful, unusual colors on this, Kristi! Love this on the velveteen paper.

    ReplyDelete

How has this inspired you?