About Me

My Photo
My passion is Creating! I have been fortunate to work with some of the leaders in the Craft and Hobby Industry. See my Creative Resume by clicking on "My Creative Resume".

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

US Artquest..here I come!

I am so happy to announce that I have been chosen to be part of the US Artquest Design Team!  I wll be doing posts the next six months, participating in blog hops and having a lot of fun!  One of the most exciting things coming up for the company is they will be featured on HSN!!  Look for them on January 17!  Thank you Susan Pickering Rothamel and Terri Sproul for your kind words and support!

Look for my first US ArtQuest post in January!! I will post for my blog and for the US ArtQuest blog the 1st and 3rd Saturday of every month.  Of course, I love the porducts so much I am sure I will want to just post every Saturday for fun! 

Thanks for sharing in my excitement on this new venture!  2012 is shaping up to be a very funa dn creative year!!

Kristi

No comments:

Post a Comment

How has this inspired you?