About Me

My Photo
My passion is Creating! I have been fortunate to work with some of the leaders in the Craft and Hobby Industry. See my Creative Resume by clicking on "My Creative Resume".

Sunday, December 18, 2011

The Robin's Nest!

I am so excited and thrilled to announce that I have been chosen to be part of The Robin's Nest design team for the next 6 months!!!  I am thrilled with the opportunity to add this great company to my postings.  I will be posting to The Chattering Robin's blog the 2nd and 4th Monday of each month!!
Check it out  HERE
All the members are listed here and will be posted on my blog so you can just hop to visit each of us!
I am so excited to get going with this great group!  I will still be posting every Thursday for Dreamweaver Stencils and will have more exciting news later this week so stay tuned!  Until then...Happy Creating!!

Kristi

2 comments:

  1. Congrats Kristi! Looking forward to working with you at TRN!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Kristi. Looking forward to seeing more of your work.

    ReplyDelete

How has this inspired you?