This card was so fun. I like a larger card so all my cards today are 5" X 7". So here is my step out process along with supplies used.
1. On suede paper (sorry folks, this is a scrap I had left from K & Co) I used DEPT Translucent Embossing Paste on the Give Thanks (LJ832). Set aside and let dry. (5 1/4 X 4 )
2. Cut Petallics Paper 1/4" larger than the suede paper and edge with Pale Gold Krylon Pen. (5 1/2 X 4 1/4)
3. Cut DoubleMates in Creamy Cocoa 1/2" larger than Petallic Layer. (6 X 4 3/4)
4. Edge base card (5 X 7) with Pale Gold Krylon Pen.
5. Lay your CLEAN & DRY stencil back over the embossed image and stencil on Shiva Oil Paints.
6. Let dry and assemble.
Card # 21. Cut base card out of DoubleMates Desert Dune to 5 X 7.
2. Cut next layer 4 1/2 X 6 1/2 using the same paper. Punch corners with just a slit punch. (EK Success)
3. Cut the card the image will be on out of Treasures Oatmeal 4 X 6.
4. Using my PanPastels I and stencil brush apply color to Give Thanks (LJ832).
5. Leave the stencil in place and apply Translucent Embossing Paste DEPT and let dry.http://www.panpastel.com/
6. Assemble Card and go around the edge of the top layer with Dries Clear Glue and Elements by Art Institute. Let Dry!
1. Cut base card to 5 X 7 from Light Brown Card Stock. (Sorry, not sure of the source)
3. Cut Petallics in Bear Grass to 5 1/2 X 4 1/4.
4. For this card I once again used Stencil LJ832 Give Thanks and I used the sludge technique from Dreamweaver. This is where you blend several colors together to create cool blended effect. I used mostly DGP Gold Embossing Paste with some DCP Copper Embossing Paste and some DGKP Glossy Black Embossing for this GREAT look.
5. While the paste is still wet carefully apply Crystal Glitter to the words and Ash Glitter to the Cornucopia.
6. Let everything dry and attach to base card set to the left. Add ribbon of your choice to the right side of the card.
I hope you all ave enjoyed these three cards and even more...Have a Safe and Happy Thanksgiving. Don't forget, you have the opportunity to apply to be part of the wonderful Dreamweaver Design Team!
Check it out and visit all my Dreamweaver Friends!