About Me

My photo
My passion is Creating! I have been fortunate to work with some of the leaders in the Craft and Hobby Industry. See my Creative Resume by clicking on "My Creative Resume".

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Dreamweaver Thrusday...Dreaming in Blackand White

This weeks challenge is a color way challenge.  All black and white.  I decided to do a little black and white on the background and then make the Dogwood POP with soft color.   I used PanPastels for the color and just love it.  After I got all the color done and went over the entire image with translucent embossing paste!  This is a fun and easy way to color to your projects!

Have you ever wondered how it is that I get to do the wonderful stuff for Dreamweaver?  Well now is your chance to try out for our awesome design team!  Just Check out Dreamweaver's page, follow the directions for expressing your creativity and apply!  I have designed for several companies and have found this company to be the BEST EVER to be on their creative team.   Check out Dreamweaver Call for Design Team!

Make sure and check out all of the blogs this week.  All of my Dreamweaver friends are listed to the left of this post!  Start at Dreamweaver blog and visit everyone.  Leave us some love and follow us!!

Good luck to those who will try out. 

Kristi

9 comments:

  1. I love what you did with the Dogwood on the black and white background. I wish we lived closer, I just bought some Pan Pastels and have been playing around with them. Any HInts? great card this week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pan pastels lend a lovely softness to the dogwood flowers. Striking with the black and white background. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. And I thought that I cheated on this! Lol. Gorgeous card, Kristi. Love the Dogwood in black and white. Makes your colored version really pop!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty Kristi! I really like the texture in your white paper, is it canvas paper?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card Kristi and nice touch with the pastels.

    ReplyDelete
  6. that background paper really makes your dogwoods POP!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good to know that I am not the only one who cheated a little. You have always been the master of Pan Pastels! Great work.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The softness of the colored dogwoods is really beautiful. As always, great job!

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW!!! Beautiful!!! Great job Kristi!! I hope you are well!

    ReplyDelete

How has this inspired you?