About Me

My photo
My passion is Creating! I have been fortunate to work with some of the leaders in the Craft and Hobby Industry. See my Creative Resume by clicking on "My Creative Resume".

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Sorry for the late post today.  In Arkansas on a new adventure.  So I guess I am going to make this one short and sweet today.  In the new additions to the catalog there are some GREAT quilt designs.  They make a 6 X 6 pattern.  This is a project I did for one of the shows!
All the color on the blocks were done with Shiva Oil Paint sticks also available at Dreamweaver!  The top and bottom designs were then gone over in translucent paste!

Hope all of you have a very creative day!  Now off to shop the craft festivals!
Kristi

7 comments:

  1. Love what you did with the quilt stencils, Kristi. Hope you're on the mend from last week's accident and back in your craft room making more projects for us to see.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!! Great work with the 6x6 stencils. I should have known you would pull off something cool with these. Have a great time in Arkansas!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a very colorful creation Kristi...as per usual an example of your scintillating personality! hehehe...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the Hawaiian Quilt square designs. I've been wanting to do a quilt with these as well. Great job! Hope you are having fun in Arkansas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow Kristi this a fabulous love the quilt squares, the colors are out of this world. Have fun in Arkansas.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow that orange really makes everything pop! The new quilt designs are beautiful, it makes me wish I knew how to quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very fun Kristi, you did a great job with the oil sticks.

    ReplyDelete

How has this inspired you?