About Me

My photo
My passion is Creating! I have been fortunate to work with some of the leaders in the Craft and Hobby Industry. See my Creative Resume by clicking on "My Creative Resume".

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Thrusday - Free Theme Dreamweaver!

Thank you again one and all who played a long with us on the Wood Ware/Dreamweaver Blog hop!  What fun we had.  I had a different post ready for today but don't know if it is legal so changed my post!  So, this is a frame that I have done this past week for my Art Fire Store!  I used a frame from Michael's and then used paper from Graphic 45, and the yellow brick road is, of course, by Dreamweaver.  I have layer upon layer in this cool frame.  I used UTEE for the texture and color over the paper to seal it all!  I also used some great  "emerald" city gems by Connie Crystals!  Gives a great feeling of OZ!  Of course I had to make the ruby slippers glitter!  It was a lot of fun to create this project.  Hope you visit my store to see what else I have been up to! 
The frame with  the paper and the UTEE

Oz and the crystals

No place like home!

Follow the yellow brick road!

8 comments:

  1. Cool project Kristi, gotta love those Graphic45 papers and, of course, any Dreamweaver stencil!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually Kristi...I really want to see the illegal post. Your frame is cool, just like you!@!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You caught my attention, too. Where's the illegal post? Hope your Art Fire store is doing well. This frame is a winner!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Darling frame! I love those $1 frames from Michaels. The large face gives you so much space to embellish, use stencils, paint, etc. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cool, Kristi. Is that yellow brick road a stencil, too? I don't have that one if it is, and I think I might need it...... Anyway, this isa very interesting project, and I a m glad you posted it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that Wizard of Oz line from Graphic 45. Great neutral piece for the background of your frame. Cute idea using the brick road. Very cool as usual, Kristi!

    ReplyDelete

How has this inspired you?