About Me

My photo
My passion is Creating! I have been fortunate to work with some of the leaders in the Craft and Hobby Industry. See my Creative Resume by clicking on "My Creative Resume".

Thursday, August 18, 2011

VERY VERY LATE!

Sorry to all who have hit the blogs.  So sorry to Lynell as the owner of Dreamweaver.  I was not able to post from the computer I was on so posting now. This is a think of Christmas card!  I used red glossy paste and layered on Kraft and other colored papers.  I needed to think cool!!!!  I love the sleigh stencil!!!  Sorry again for late post...YIKES!

3 comments:

  1. Better late than never! I love the colors on this, Kristi. Good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We all have those kind of days! Great card, the sleigh is one of my favorites too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes...better late than never. Even after an entire year....i love this stencil!!

    ReplyDelete

How has this inspired you?