About Me

My photo
My passion is Creating! I have been fortunate to work with some of the leaders in the Craft and Hobby Industry. See my Creative Resume by clicking on "My Creative Resume".

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Theme Free Thursday

Happy Thursday!  This week is FREEEEEEEEEEEE.  I am glad this week is a free theme as I have been out of town for a couple of days and was making cards for a project so I will reach in and pull out one of my cards designed for CHA this past month.  We are using more and more metal from MercArt!  I used the metal tools, sanding and brads to give it the distressed look!
Hot Air Balloon and GREAT new Optical Background!



Happy Creating!
Kristi



9 comments:

  1. Ooohhh and ahhhh Kristi! That hot air balloon is perfect for the metal! Soooo colorful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw this card in person at CHA, it is so dimensional, you really got that hot air balloon to pop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun card. You all are having fun with the foreground/background stenciling -- I have to try this technique!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm having a lot of fun with metal, too, but have yet to do focal image AND background. This is going to be a tough act to follow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This must have been lots of fun for you, Kristi. It includes such great texture.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kristi I love this card you have really got the metal work down to a science. I still need to get better but i'm working on it. You give me so much inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The balloon looks fabulous with the Op-Art background stencil. Great metal-working, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful Kristi!! I hope you are well!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Kristi...bug! Lookin' good with the metalworks! That one must have been a challenge...lots of details this week.

    ReplyDelete

How has this inspired you?