About Me

My photo
My passion is Creating! I have been fortunate to work with some of the leaders in the Craft and Hobby Industry. See my Creative Resume by clicking on "My Creative Resume".

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Dreamweaver Thursday - FREE WEEK!!!

So this week I finally decided to do something with the pears I had made a collage with while in Chicago hanging with my buddy Laura!  So, I started with the one stencil and layered it.  I couldn't figure out what I wanted to do with them so today I decided to water color.  I used my water color crayons and just started painting.  I did the background with acrylic.  I also used some wonderful papers by Worldwin for the layering.  I love their Caribbean Colors!  Nice and has fun texture!

Hope you enjoy..It sure did relax me!

Make sure and check for blog hop info with Woodware starting Monday!   I will be posting so come back then!

6 comments:

  1. Hey Kristi....so I saw this in it's beginning stages. Isn't this the one that you started by tracing the pears with a Sakura Micron pen all over a piece of drawing paper? Love how the art developed and got framed, just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you got it Miss Lynell...I finally decided what to do! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had a few questions myself, but they got answered reading Lynell and your conversation.

    Very cool Kristi!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! I really like how you finished this, Kristi! Very nice artwork.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is really fun, a nice job on the layering.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous pop of colors against the black background. What a terrific design, Kristi!

    ReplyDelete

How has this inspired you?