About Me

My photo
My passion is Creating! I have been fortunate to work with some of the leaders in the Craft and Hobby Industry. See my Creative Resume by clicking on "My Creative Resume".

Thursday, July 7, 2011

I'm Late...I'm Late...for a very important post!

Thank you Laura for the gentle reminder that I was late!!!  LOL  So thank God it is a free week.  So this is my card for today.  I am showing another way to use the background stencil that Lynell unveiled last week.  The hot air balloon is one of the older stencils but is to cool!  I embossed on the red aluminum from Mercart.  I did fill in the balloon with the filler but did not fill it well enough so parts still did indent...need to work on that some more!  Hope you enjoy....



8 comments:

  1. The hot air balloon works well with the metal, and is fun with the red. Don't you love that new background?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a wonderful use of the new background Op/Art. We should be able to start shipping in August. Just in time for an Autumn Hot Air Balloon Festival! As you can tell i am getting into the Fall mode. Glad you are using the metals on cards Kristi...definitely an inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The hot air balloon is an oldie but goodie and combined with metal makes a great masculine card for any occasion. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was late too, so you weren't the only one! I like what you have done with the balloon. Very fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. There's late, then there's me, just finished my post! You did a great job, that new background is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Way cool!! Love that 3D effect of the new background stencil. Thanks for sharing your awesomeness!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Kristi don't worry It's 5:00 somewhere LOL. It was a card well worthe the wait you did a great job I'm working with the metal a little more each week, it's so fun. Sometimes I wish I didn't have to work so I could just play everyday. Ohhh maybe I'll win the lottery!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice job on the metal Kristi. You really took to those metals! Thanks for the shout out.

    ReplyDelete

How has this inspired you?