About Me

My photo
My passion is Creating! I have been fortunate to work with some of the leaders in the Craft and Hobby Industry. See my Creative Resume by clicking on "My Creative Resume".

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Dreamweaver Thursday

The challenge this week is monochromatic.  I am going off topic...Several of the design time worked on different quilt blocks to create a wall hanging to surprise Miss Lynell at CHA.  Not all members were able to participate for one reason or the other but wanted to share finished piece.  I am so pleased with the way this turned out. 

I have a huge shout out to Casey July!  She totally de-stressed me by piecing the wall hanging and adding a fun detail to the edging.  Casey is an excellent seamstress/costume designer and a GREAT friend.  If you get the opportunity you can check out her etsy store!

This is the finished piece:


I just am so proud of the first ever design team for the this fabulous Company.    Be on the look out for a new call!  But for now, enjoy the current teams efforts! 

To stay sort of on theme I will highlight block done by Kim...all blues! Bottom left hand corner!

Happy Creating,
Kristi


4 comments:

  1. Ladies...the quilt you made is just gorgeous! They gave it to me at CHA and we had room to pin it up in the booth. Lovely lovely lovely. I am actually quite speechless, I would like to show the blocks up close and personal on my blog over the next few weeks. Sewing is in my blood and you have inspired me to get back to doing some of that again. So many things to be done with stencils. Thank you for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great gift to such a wonderful person. Thanks for the brilliant idea, Kristi. It turned out beautifully and was so much fun to work on!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kristi this quilt turned out just gorgeous. Lynell is such a wonderful giving person it so nice that we could give her something back. Thanks for the great idea!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. BEAUTIFUL Ms Kristi...sorry I am SO FAR BEHIND!!! Life (with three grand-boys) has really gotten in the way of creating this summer...but y'know, I wouldn't have it any other way. Blessed am I!!

    ReplyDelete

How has this inspired you?