About Me

My photo
My passion is Creating! I have been fortunate to work with some of the leaders in the Craft and Hobby Industry. See my Creative Resume by clicking on "My Creative Resume".

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Dreamweaver Sketch Challenge!

This week we have a Sketch for you all to play along with us.  I am hoping some of you have seen the sketch and had time to make something to show off your mad skills!  Here is the sketch again:
This week a chose a Scrapbook Page to show off the sketch.  I did a large background of glitter lace for a fun base.  I used the stencil as the accent on the top left.  Love the larger cathedral window design!  I taped off and only used part of the stencil. (LJ 808)  I also used the blue glossy paste and loved the look on the lace background.  Of course added bling!

I have used a photo this week of two very dear friends.  It has been a rough year due to lack of time and money.  I just got to celebrate one birthday with Mary Anne Goth (seated next to me) and will be celebrating with my friend Linda Gilliam around the 26th for her special day!  Love you guys!

The rest is a photo of me with two of my best gal pals.  You know you are good friends when you just know people are there for you even if they are not physically present! 

Hope you all have a good week and we will be bringing the post to you from Chicago next week!  Heading to CHA for Dreamweaver Stencils and sharing news and needs for Joplin, MO! 

9 comments:

  1. What a great page Kristi. Is the entire background glitter and lace or is that a patterned paper? Looks fabulous whatever it is.

    Have a safe trip to Chicago!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kristi...that is an extreme amount of work to cut all that out! Lovely ladies too, looks like you have fun together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great inspiration, Kristi. I'm trying to get my scrapbooking pals to use stencils, so I'll definitely be sending them to your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kristi I love this page, you always inspire me and I do not work on my scrapbooking enough. This page is really beautiful and just pops. Have fun in Chicago I wish I was able to go.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful background paper on this with the pop of blue Cathedral Window in the corner. So true what you said about good friends.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cool page, Kristi! Thinking outside of the card, again, I see! Great work. I will see you next week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks all! And the entire layer is using art glitter lace technique!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a creative take on this week's sketch! Very eye catching!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card and I like the little bit of embossing on the card.

    ReplyDelete

How has this inspired you?