About Me

My photo
My passion is Creating! I have been fortunate to work with some of the leaders in the Craft and Hobby Industry. See my Creative Resume by clicking on "My Creative Resume".

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Back From CHA

Two of my partners in crime for Dreamweaver!  Pam and Laura are the best!!!

Great fun at the dinner!
 CHA was a Great Event.  It was smaller but made it easier for me to make the rounds!  I was very fortunate to make some new friends and more to have many more donate or promise to donate items for the auction to raise money for Joplin, MO.  I was very pleased by the over all response to this cause!
My good friends Joe Rotella and Joe Morgan
Julie and Kathy of PBS!!  What fun gals!

It was a good week and look forward to posting more and more products donated for Joplin, MO!

No comments:

Post a Comment

How has this inspired you?