About Me

My photo
My passion is Creating! I have been fortunate to work with some of the leaders in the Craft and Hobby Industry. See my Creative Resume by clicking on "My Creative Resume".

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Thursday Color Way Challenge - purple and yellow

Well am so excited. The Dreamweaver Design Team got new summer images to play with and then we had this color challenge. I am really super charged on the new designs, but I actually did a take two with this challenge. I used the Large Damask LX 7001 on both. Using yellow paste and yellow glitter. I also used the Wrought Iron LG 684, Spring LM 293 and the Small Bike LL 592.

I know many are "surprised" I used glitter.....NOT! I pretty much stuck to paste and dusted with glitter on all areas. I did use the double glitter technique on the word Spring! Good luck on the challenge. Can't wait until we can give you peeks of the new stuff...I know...such a teaser!!!


Happy Creating


Kristi



8 comments:

  1. Ohhh Kristi...love these shades of purple and yellow together. And what a cute card with that bicycle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am SUCH a "glitter gal" (with cards, not in real life...lol...) LOVIN' these Kristi!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe you used glitter on both cards, how unlike you!!(ha). Great color combo, that bike turn out especially great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bright light! Bright Light! I love the cards Kristi.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yummy shades of purple and yellow. Love the sign with the DG technique.

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks guys... Pam..loving what you did!!! sooooo pretty

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so pretty!!! I love that sign stencil!! I need to get that. I hope you have a Happy 4th of July!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Two cards! You must have loved this colorway (LOL)! I really like these cards, Kristi. They are very romantic and pretty. Great work.

    ReplyDelete

How has this inspired you?