About Me

My photo
My passion is Creating! I have been fortunate to work with some of the leaders in the Craft and Hobby Industry. See my Creative Resume by clicking on "My Creative Resume".

Thursday, May 19, 2011

So far behind!!

Well, I should be posting my Dreamweaver Thursday card but I totally have been working on my garage sale!!  So this is what I have been doing!!!

ink $1 for small $2 for large!  Little ones .50!

blank canvas bags/t-tshirts/bags/trimmers etc.

Sewing findings and trims

over 100 paper packs for $1 each!

stamp packs

more stamp packs...priced from $3 - $15 just depending on the pack!

I hope everyone comes and buys it all! And the sad thing is, I still have tons of stuff in the house!!!

Back to work for me...Happy Creating to all and to all a good day!

6 comments:

  1. Cool Kristi...this is inspiring in itself. Now I want to hear that you have lots of good sales too! Hope it is worth the work. I'll be cheering you on from Calif. wish I could be closer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish you were my neighbor so I could come to your sale! And we could make fun stuff too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to come shop! Have a great time and may you make all the crafters in your neighborhood swoon with delight!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Part of me wishes I were closer so I could come to the sale; the other part keeps reminding me that I have two rooms full of this stuff. But you never know . . . you might have the one thing I didn't know I needed! Hope you've lined up lots of cashiers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My kind of garage sale. Too bad I don't live closer! However, my sis lives close to you. I'll forward this info to her!

    ReplyDelete

How has this inspired you?