About Me

My photo
My passion is Creating! I have been fortunate to work with some of the leaders in the Craft and Hobby Industry. See my Creative Resume by clicking on "My Creative Resume".

Monday, April 11, 2011

WORLDWIN PAPERS!

I am so excited to say that WorldWin Papers is now sponsoring me! I love these GREAT papers with so many different paper lines. The newest is a great line called Cut Mates! These paper are made just for the purpose of die cutting! Love it. I have been in love with DoubleMates for years. This is a two sided paper with NO white core. Great for all your rough edge/torn projects. Treasures are a great line as they are slightly textured, but still great to stamp on. Many other textured papers just have too much texture and this makes it difficult to stamp on. WorldWin Papers offers an exceptional collection of scrapbooking, card making and paper crafting papers, like smooth card stock, clear vellum, metallic, decorative textures, and envelopes called Crop Mates. This is in addition to ColorMates!  They are such a great quality and I find the price point a bit more reasonable than some card stock out there.  I am excited that the new line is Grunge Mates! The papers I am showing in the following projects are Treasures and Petallics and a mirror stock!  The images and patterned paper are by KANBAN...




It don't mean a thing if you don't add the bling!



Happy Creating!
Kristi

No comments:

Post a Comment

How has this inspired you?