About Me

My photo
My passion is Creating! I have been fortunate to work with some of the leaders in the Craft and Hobby Industry. See my Creative Resume by clicking on "My Creative Resume".

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Dreamweaver Thursday

I am so happy that we can finally reveal some of the new designs JUST OUT!  I am in Missouri and feel like we are floating away so I am sharing a card that speaks to me loud and clear this week!
This is a card I recently taught at my local store Scrapbook Generation.  The saying is my Nikki Sivils! The "rain" is Goosebumps by Tsukineko!  Awesome texture spray! 

This was the original version I reworked for the class.  I added the Dreamweaver sentiment, which mirrors my own right now!  I blocked off the part of the card I did not want the raindrops on and then glittered the umbrella!

This is the cute turtle on Nikki Sivils paper!  I think he is the cutest!  He comes in several sizes which is GREAT to carry a theme through a project!

All the paper in my projects is provided by Worldwin Papers!

Now if it would just stop raining and give me some sun shine! 

Happy Creating
Kristi

8 comments:

  1. Fantastic idea, outlining the stencil with black. Great job GURLLLLL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card...very striking!!! The crisp look of the outline really gives it an extra "edge".

    ReplyDelete
  3. Trust you to have a glittered umbrella! lol. Wonderful cards this week. Love your colorful umbrella backgrounds.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great cards, love the black outlines on the umbrella background!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow I love the progression of the cards. I kind of work that way too. Love the way that black umbrella pops the rest.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love how you blocked the rain on the first card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really love how you used the umbrella background with the other umbrella. The outlined background umbrellas are fantastic.

    ReplyDelete

How has this inspired you?