About Me

My photo
My passion is Creating! I have been fortunate to work with some of the leaders in the Craft and Hobby Industry. See my Creative Resume by clicking on "My Creative Resume".

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Thursday Dream Scheme - Free Challenge!

Well, first of all, HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY!  You would think that I would do a GREEN card or something, OK..but it HAS to be a PEAR!!!
In case you all did not guess, I love pears.  I know, you are all in shock!  Again, I have a lot of layers.  The pear was created by using yellow matte paste then, after dry, going over the pear image with VersaMark ink and applying various Metallic FX!  When all was set I added some Faux Snow from Art Institute Glitter!  It reminded me of the "sugared fruit" from years gone by.

May you all have the most blessed St. Patty's day.  Catch you next week with another challenge and more great designs.

Don't forget to check out all of the other GREAT Dream Team blogs and play along!  You are only limited  by your imagination! 

Happy Creating,
Kristi

8 comments:

  1. This is beautiful! I love the textures and colors. Happy St. Patrick's Day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another beautiful pear Kristi!!! I hope you have a great St. Patty's Day!! Stay away from the green beer!! Please Skype me soon!! I miss ya!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kristi.. I love the pear, you did a great jog with all those different textures.
    I love the colors. Happy St. Patrick's Day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great monochromatic color scheme with the golds. Wonderful textures. Is that canvas or cardstock that you did the pear on?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kristi, this card will be in the new DVD on Embossing Paste! I love your glitter and background rendering as well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very artsy cool, Kristi! How did you use the Versamark to apply Metallic FX? Did it need a sealer of some sort?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love pears too. Can't get enough, stencils, stamps, paper. We make quite the "pear" of pear lovers. Ha-ha. Ok, corny aside, did you use the metallic Fx on the mat also or was it a metallic pad? Love the card. Metallic finishes is one of my favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kristi -- I to want to know about using the Metallix FX with Versamark. I love the golden pear!

    ReplyDelete

How has this inspired you?