About Me

My photo
My passion is Creating! I have been fortunate to work with some of the leaders in the Craft and Hobby Industry. See my Creative Resume by clicking on "My Creative Resume".

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

So Excited!

I have been writing for Scrap & Stamp for some time and recently decided to move on to other ventures in life.  I will be having articles from time to time in the magazine (Stencil Article In June) but had to share some fun news of some good friends of mine.  From time to time they give a color way challenge...well I have 3 friends that had cards published in the April issue!
The card with the birdcage is done by Joe Morgan:
Then on the next page over are two more cards.  A cool mask by Joe Rotella and pretty butterfly by Laura Sobran Drahozal


Just had to share!!!  Happy Creating!

2 comments:

  1. Yeah!!! Congrats to all who were published and good luck to you my friend Kristi!!! You will do good at anything you keep your mind on!! Can I buy this issue at B&N yet??

    ReplyDelete
  2. NIce job everyone...thanks for sharing Kristi! You are an upbeat positive person and we love you for it!

    ReplyDelete

How has this inspired you?