About Me

My photo
My passion is Creating! I have been fortunate to work with some of the leaders in the Craft and Hobby Industry. See my Creative Resume by clicking on "My Creative Resume".

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Dream Scheme Thrusday is here again!

I love when it is a free theme week!  Makes me not panic soooo much!  So I am going to try and share something. This PART of a scrapbook page using Dreamweaver stencils!  This is a sneak peak at a bigger project that is yet to come.  The rooster was done by blending orange, yellow and pearl embossing paste!  LOVE the "SLUDGE"

Happy Creating!
Kristi

8 comments:

  1. Your "sludging" turned out great, can hardly wait to see the whole layout.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pearl mixed into your sludge! The bits of "fence" are making me curious to see the whole page.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this sludging technique another one that I haven't tried yet, this is going to be a creative weekend. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I may be making sludge this weekend. Thanks for the great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you like that technical term..."sludge" hehehe...I too am looking forward to seeing the entire creation Kristi. Your beginning tease is very intriguing...when do we get to see the rest?

    ReplyDelete
  6. WHat a cute little chicky!!! Funny that we both did roosters this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Rooster looks great in sludge! I like the strips of paper behind it looking like a fence. Very creative! I agree, free weeks are a lot less pressure!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ohhh, Kristi! I had completely forgotten about the "sludge" technique--how fantastic! This is really a great look. You are a genius.

    ReplyDelete

How has this inspired you?