About Me

My photo
My passion is Creating! I have been fortunate to work with some of the leaders in the Craft and Hobby Industry. See my Creative Resume by clicking on "My Creative Resume".

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Thursday Dream Scheme - Sketch Challenge

This is the sketch challenge this week for Dreamweaver Stencils! Of course I can't do anything just like the sketch so i turned it on it's side and made the card more square.



I am thankful to have even completed this challenge as the flu bug has bitten me.  I was glad I had been working on a few things before feeling ill so I had a post.  In short..I used the double glitter technique with the dogwood stencil.  I also used the wterfall technique get the various shades.  Hope you all enjoy this very brief explanation.  Look for more next week!

11 comments:

  1. Very pretty card! You did a great job considering you were ill. I like how the ribbons are "woven" around the stenciled flower, very interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. one is ribbon, one is a paper strip and the other is a tape that is glittered! Had to get creative at 3 am when I actually finished this! Thanks for the sweet comment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty Kristi, you did a great job with the glitter. Hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty Kristi...feel better soon sweet thaing...

    ReplyDelete
  5. it's a winner, despite not feeling well. Hope you're on the mend soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The flu??? What a bummer...hope your better soon. Love the interpretation of the sketch and what you have done with the colors! Hang in there kiddo.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the way you did this sketch, The stencil was perfect and I love the glitter colors you used very stylish. Feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kind of eerie how similar our cards are this week!! Hehe!!! Love ya girl!! Get betters!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous colors in this. Love the waterfalling of the glitter! Hope you feel better fast. That flue is nasty!

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW! Maybe you should create with the flu more often. The strip of beads is a great touch.

    ReplyDelete
  11. ooh Kristi! How nice! I really love the double glitter with that stencil! Great use of the sketch, too. Feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete

How has this inspired you?