About Me

My photo
My passion is Creating! I have been fortunate to work with some of the leaders in the Craft and Hobby Industry. See my Creative Resume by clicking on "My Creative Resume".

Monday, February 7, 2011

Teaching Classes At Scrapbook Generation!

I am so exited to be teaching this week at Scrapbook Generation!  I will be teaching three beautiful cards using Dreamweaver Stencils.  Since Scrapbook Generation has expanded they are offer a greater variety of products including stencils and more STAMPS!  YAY.  So there are two opportunities this week to take Stenciling 101!  Wednesday the 9th at 5:30 and again on Saturday the 12th at Noon.  Hope to see those of you that are local at the class! Here are the cards!
Using Dreamweaver Paste


Using double glitter technique.


Using your machine to emboss!  No more hand cramps!


1 comment:

How has this inspired you?